- Electric radiant heater perfect for your protected alfresco area, pergola, verandah or cafe
- The elegant, slimline design and “off-white” colour blends in seamlessly with most white ceilings
- World leading element design produces a more compact and higher output heater
- Corrosion-resistant to handle the toughest outdoor environments
- Convenient DIY installation of 1800W and 2400W models and hardware 3600W.
- Optional mounting brackets and controllers
HEATSTRIP® Elegance is a range of stylish, premium, high-intensity electric panel heaters. With huge running cost savings compared to bottled gas heaters, HEATSTRIP® is ideal for outdoor undercover protected applications, both residential and commercial. These include protective alfresco dining and BBQ areas, patios, verandahs, courtyards and balconies.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS – AUSTRALIA
|RUNNING COSTS*||90c / hr|
|DIMENSIONS (mm)||1804 x 170 x 48.5|
|LEAD LENGTH (mm)||1000|
|HEATING AREA (m2)||5-6|
The installation of HEATSTRIP® Elegance is simple and easy with the standard mounting brackets supplied. For other locations, there are a range of mounting options available – (refer to below diagrams). The HEATSTRIP® Elegance can be mounted directly to the ceiling; angled downwards on a wall; fitted flush with the ceiling; suspended on chains or poles; attached to beams/poles/umbrellas.
For the majority of outdoor applications, the most effective method is to spot heat a table or similar area. The below diagrams provides an easy selection guide for the approximate model and quantity of heaters required to heat common residential table settings. Selections are based on HEATSTRIP® Elegance being mounted at 2.4m from the floor in an undercover fully enclosed outdoor area.
Optional Controllers (not included): Ideal to complement all HEATSTRIP® electric heaters, to provide flexibility & ease of use and reduce operating costs.
• Plug-in DIY timer switch
• On/Off function with LED indicators
• Automatic timer
• Remote control included
• Max. 10 amps