- Top Bottom or Side discharge
- 1500w – 1 phase motor
- 2 speed (No variable speed option)
- Celdek or Aspen pads
- Dump valve option available
- Powder coated marine grade aluminium cabinets
- Variable pitch pulley as standard on single phase units
- Efficient centrifugal fan and motor
- Many additional options available
- Easy maintenance
- Full water management option
- Single phase available in two speed with some models in variable speed
- Custom designed, pitch adjustable roof stands available
- Dialflo water control system fitted as standard
These light weight yet durable units are designed to provide effective cooling for small to medium sized applications. They incorporate all the features of the larger units but with the size and flexibility to be easily handled and installed.
All units are available in down, side or top discharge.
With a variety of output capacities and outlet configurations, the Bonaire Commercial range gives designers the flexibility to provide effective cooling for applications in new or existing projects.
The Bonaire commercial range is designed to offer a standard range of units that will accommodate most applications.
Over and above the standard range Bonaire also offers numerous non-standard options which are designed to further enhance the capabilities of the coolers and afford a more tailored cooling solution.